A free-flowing powdered bread concentrate, which when made to the recommended recipe has all the taste of soft white bread with half the carbs of a standard white bread. Can be used to make lower carb bread, buns, sweet loaves, savoury scrolls and pizza bases.
Made in Australia from at least 79% local and imported ingredients
Modified Wheat Starch (1413), Wheat Gluten, Soy Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Wheat Flour, Iodised Salt, Flour Treatment Agent (300), Enzymes (Contains Wheat)
Contains wheat, gluten and soy. May contain traces of milk and egg. Non-GMO.
How to use
360g Bread Concentrate
240g Bakers Flour
3 tsp. dry yeast
360-400ml lukewarm water
The amount of water varies depending on whether you are hand kneading (10% less water needed) or using a bread machine, and the climate of your kitchen (humid will require less water).
1. Add ingredients to mixing bowl and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Yeast should bubble slightly.
2. Mix together until well combined and allow to sit for 30 to 60 minutes. The dough should rise.
3. Kneed for a few minutes until smooth, incorporating more bread concentrate or bakers flour as needed to get dough smooth.
4. Place in bread tin or shape to suit.
5. Bake at 210C for 35 minutes for bread or 20 minutes for buns.
* Bake two loaves at a time to reduce oven use and freeze in a reusable bread bag.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight for less than 6 months.